Qbit Security Academy
Qbit works on making the world more secure. Therefore we pay a lot of attention to the development of our employees and customers. The training program developed by Qbit trains and develops essential skills of people to stay ahead of the growing challenge of information security.
New laws and regulations and publicity after cyber attacks, amongst other, means that more and more companies and institutions need to better their protect their systems and especially information. The demand for security specialists is growing stronger than ever. By sharing knowledge and facilitating knowledge sharing, Qbit ensures that more and more people recognise and report security incidents, and continuously improve the information security of their organisation.
Qbit offers training and training programs (in-company) to organisations for (future) security- and privacy professionals. We do this in close collaboration with Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Hogeschool van Amsterdam, InHolland, Haagse Hogeschool, NHL/Stenden, Hanzehogeschool, IT Academy Noord en TNO.
The 7 principles of Qbit Security Academy
- Intake. The course starts with an extensive intake to determine the learning objectives and to customize the course.
- Experts. Our training courses are provided by the best people in their area of expertise.
- Interactive and inspiring. In addition to explaining theoretical models, we also train by means of discussions, presentations, cases and gaming.
- Certification and PE points. Our courses are concluded with a certificate and the program provides PE credits (permanent education).
- Practical and relevant. Practical cases and examples are used to train how to apply the new knowledge in daily practice.
- Continuous learning. Even after the training you keep connected to the Qbit Security Academy.
- Knowledge sharing. To share knowledge and experience, we regularly organise meetings with fellow participants and branche-updates.