Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
Computer networks no longer stand on their own. Everything is connected, via internet or internal networks. The more complex the systems, the more difficult their security. How do you prevent important information from falling into the wrong hands? Qbit’s Security Monitor continuously scans your network infrastructure for threats, vulnerabilities and/or (possible) security breaches. This gives you a structured overview of the security level of your network infrastructure and allows you to take timely action if necessary. Security Monitor helps you to identify threats and vulnerabilities, protect assets, detect (potential) security breaches, respond to and recover from security incidents.
Security Monitor (before known as AVMS) was developed in co-operation with and co-funded by leading financial institutions. Security Monitor keeps you, in a cost-effective way, up-to-date of the security status of your network infrastructure.
Security Monitor can be used for all internet-facing systems and services. The service can also be used to monitor the security of your internal networks and/or devices. Security Monitor consist of separate modules:
- DDoS mitigation: A network-based component to protect your assets from DDoS attacks.
- Threat intelligence: Provides continuous real-time insight into your online footprint.
- Network security: A component that accurately identifies vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in your network infrastructure.
- Application security: Complete visibility of client-side security, with real-time threat detection and callbacks for automated reactions.
- Network monitoring: A component that (passively) monitors the security of managed and (un)managed (IT/OT) hosts and devices.
- Device security: Protect you network infrastructure from unsecure (un)known devices.
Part of the subscription to one or more of our modules is Qbit HQ which includes incident response.
As soon as we identify relevant threats, detect vulnerabilities with a high risk we immediately alert you. Our experts provide you with practical recommendation to mitigate the reported risk and take away the cause of the problem. Every quarter you receive a reliable and concise report, explaining in understandable language the security state of your network infrastructure.
The benefits of our Security Monitor:
- Tailor-made for your network infrastructure.
- Includes a management console and network sensors.
- Easily determine risks and priorities.