What does a security audit training provide?
The training enables the participant to gain knowledge about important aspects of IT auditing. In addition, the participant develops skills that are required to perform an IT audit effectively.
Subjects of an IT-audit training
- IT-audit terminology (such as design, existence and operation).
- IT-auditor audit and advice skills.
- IT-audit standards frameworks such as CobiT, ISO and the differences between them.
During a broad introduction of the IT audit discipline, the relationship between IT audit and risk management is laid. In addition, the training is mainly practiced ‘hands-on’ in order to audit specific aspects of information security in a practical way and above all structurally.
Benefits of an Security audit training
- Get to know the field of IT auditing.
- Develop skills to assess different aspects of information security.
- Learn to use an IT audit as tool for improvement.