What is the serious game Alcatraz?
Participants are challenged to show their true colours in a game situation on the prison island of Alcatraz. Identify the success factors and points of attention regarding security awareness in your organisation, management or project group. Qbit offers participants of the serious game Alcatraz the opportunity to show commitment and to distinguish themselves in the field of cyber security. Is your organisation a ‘human firewall’?
What are the effects of Alcatraz?
Alcatraz provides an insight into behavioral and practical working methods with regard to security issues. This serious game takes an innovative approach into involving participants in cyber security. Results are:
- Improved sense of responsibility and risk awareness among employees.
- Improved understanding and commitment regarding cyber security.
- The basics for a plan of improvement with solutions and measures (security awareness plan).
How does this serious game work?
- Participants are challenged in a game situation on the prison island Alcatraz.
- Individually or in teams they discuss different thesis on security.
- Various security-risks are covered.
- These security threats are related to actual risks in their organisation’s so that employees become aware of the desired situation.
- Together with Qbit, the participants develop a ‘human firewall’.
Serious Game Alcatraz offers concrete tools for solutions and measures to increase security awareness.