Structural security awareness at every level
Cybersecurity risks are constantly changing, and we need to be aware of them in order to stay secure. We strive to reveal existing information security risks and bring about permanent behavioural change.
Previous results have shown that this leads to better protected business information.
How it works
Our e-learning program ensures that employees gain more knowledge about risks and know how to act. It makes e-learning ‘fun’ and attractive. In addition, our modules are composed by experts in each field of security. Modules include onboarding, phishing (for different sectors), privacy, recognizing and reporting incidents, risks of cloud applications, cybercrime, use of social media and password management.
Our e-learning is available online, on premise (custom) and as SCROM package.
- Greater risk awareness among employees
- Knowledge of the latest vulnerabilities and risks
- A positive association with security through attractive e-learning
Qbit’s E-learning consists of:
- Unique scenarios, applied to the actual work situations
- Innovative and attractively designed modules at every level
- Short and effective activities at the time and place of your choice
- Structural development