Qbit specialises in sustainable behavioural change by:
- Paying attention to the human factor, Qbit improves the level of cybersecurity.
- Gaining a clear understanding of the vulnerable behaviour of employees.
- Providing recommendation on how to improve and optimise security.
- Creating commitment and a willingness to change.
- Providing a program to continuously improve security awareness.
Our Security Awareness Assessment results in recommendations on how employees can behave more safely and change behaviour.
Innovative practical research
We use (spear) phishing attacks, attacks by phone, malicious USB sticks, rogue access points, mystery guests and more to assess the security awareness maturity of your organisation. We continuously develop new (behavioural) tests.
Qbit provides an evidence-based questionnaire to measure current levels of security awareness. All topics in the questionnaire are derived from the ISO/IEC 27001 security standard.
Security Awareness Film
The results of the assessment will be shown in a film of about 3 minutes. This raises awareness and will motivate employees.
Are you wondering about the security ethics and behaviour at your organisation? Contact us or request a proposal.